Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Coin Flip.

There’s a reason I never liked to gamble. 

Part of it is because of the whole I don’t do that kind of thing – thing…but the other part is I’m kindof a control freak.  I don’t like to play games that I can’t have some minor control over the situation.

That’s why I’ve never liked “Heads or Tails” to make a decision.  It’s always left up to luck.  I don’t like luck.  I can’t control it.

Doc Smith called yesterday, and since he didn’t get a chance to talk to Ammon he wanted to let us know his impressions of Lumpy and Lumpy Jr.
 
“It’s a coin flip.”

Those are his exact words.  He went on to explain he didn’t feel comfortable saying they were or were not.  He simply had no feeling either way.

Okay, so heads they are sinister twins, tails annoying neighbors.  We have to wait for full pathology.

Time will tell.

I call tails.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The waiting is the hardest part. TAILS - I'm still believing they are annoying neighbors. Fingers crossed, sending many prayers. Love You!

Post a Comment