Thursday, June 10, 2010

Scheduled.

Dee (my second favorite nurse) called today.  We have a date.

Funny.  I always considered dates to be fun things – movies, dinner, maybe a little dancing…but ya know, IV’s, operating tables and a few hours sleep is good too.  Heck, I’m a mom, I’ll take what I can get.

I’ll be checking into the hospital on Wednesday.  Surgery is at 11:30, so no food or drink after 3:30 AM.  The only question now is – anyone up for a Wendy’s run at midnight on Tuesday?  I hear their drive through is open until 1 AM.

3 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Oh my goodness Tamara! If you need help with the kiddos, please call me. I am 100% sure that my kids would LOVE to have your kids here to play with. Please call me and let me know:-)

Gingah said...

I am SO up for the Wendy's run! Thx for the advance notice. Can I pick you up?

Amy O'Neill said...

Been there, done that a couple years ago... not fun at all! :( I really hope that it comes back ok!! PLEASE let me know what I can do to help!!

Post a Comment